We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, July 23, 2011

34 Weeks!

How far along?: 34 weeks, and still pregnant!
Current Weight: 139.
Total weight gain: +16 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Honeydew; 5 pounds 3 ounces, as of yesterday; and the 63rd percentile.
Movement: All.The.Time.
Stretch marks?: I swear I see a small one right above my belly button, between my belly button and piercing hole. But Matt says I'm crazy, that there is nothing there.
Sleep?: The last 2 nights, I actually slept through the night! I took a Zantac 150 before going to bed both nights, so I'm thinking that's helping.
Symptoms?: Same as last week - uncomfortable belly, BH's, contractions, peeing all the time, and massive heartburn.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Hamburgers, cheese, pizza.
Labor signs?: Eh. I've had a few contractions here and there. I had to take my Brethine today though.
Belly button in or out?: Remaining even with my belly. I don't think it will pop out.
What I miss: Bending over and moving easily.
What I'm looking forward to: Construction starting on Tuesday!! We'll have a nursery by next weekend!!
Best Moment this week: Finding out my cervix is still stable at 2 cm.
Milestone: Being 34 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment