We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, July 30, 2011

35/35!!

How far along?: 35 weeks, with 35 days to go!
Current Weight: 145!!! :(
Total weight gain: +22 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Large cantaloupe. 19-22 inches long; around 5.5 pounds.
Movement: All.The.Time.
Stretch marks?: On my belly button, on the skin that would be over my piercing. It's starting to turn red, and feel like it's tearing.
Sleep?: Surprisingly, it's actually been getting better. I'm sleeping through most of the night now - with the exception of having to constantly switch what side I'm laying on because of hip pain.
Symptoms?: Minimal heartburn (thank you Zantac!), hip pain, lower pressure, difficulty breathing, and minimally swollen fingers, toes and ankles. No cankles though, fortunately.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Hamburgers, cheese, pizza, pasta.
Labor signs?: I may have possibly dropped a little? I'm not sure though. And I'm still getting occasional BH's and contractions.
Belly button in or out?: Some in and some out, depending on where he's laying and whether or not I'm contracting.
What I miss: Bending over, moving easily, deep breaths in, and seeing the skin below my belly button line.
What I'm looking forward to: The construction being done early next week; and our final ultrasound on Wednesday.
Best Moment this week: Making it to 35/35, and being told I can start to slowly increase my activities! But I'm still considered on bed rest.
Milestone: Being 35/35!

No comments:

Post a Comment