We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, July 16, 2011

33 Weeks!

How far along?: 33 weeks! Just a little longer!
Current Weight: 139.
Total weight gain: +16 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Honeydew; 19-20 inches long, and about 5 pounds! We'll know more accurately next Friday.
Movement: All.The.Time. He moves so much, it makes me nauseous and queasy.
Stretch marks?: Zippo!
Sleep?: Sleep? What sleep?
Symptoms?: Uncomfortable belly, BH's, contractions, peeing all the time, and massive heartburn.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Cheese, pasta, pizza, hamburgers.
Labor signs?: They're under control at this point.
Belly button in or out?: Remaining even with my belly. I don't think it will pop out.
What I miss: Moving around easily, not having heartburn.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing how much Cael has grown next Friday.
Best Moment this week: Finding out my FFN was negative.
Milestone: Getting to 33 weeks! Keep baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment