We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Friday, July 15, 2011

Bed Rest - Day 15

Today was a good day. However, I was really uncomfortable last night, and had a hard time sleeping. My belly was painful and uncomfortable, and I started feeling just "blah". I'm thinking I'm going to have to resort to sleeping in the recliner soon. For most of the day today, too, I've been uncomfortable. Some weird stretching pains throughout my belly, I guess. Or I hope.

But I was productive today, I must brag! I started and finished Cael's letter's for the wall in his nursery. I absolutely LOVE how they came out. I got the idea from a fellow Bumpie on The Bump. She did her letters in a similar way, and I got the instructions from her. You simply use any scrapbook paper you want, trace the letters on the paper, cut them out, and then use Mod Podge glue to glue the cut-out paper to the wooden letters. Wait for it to dry, and then apply another coat of Mod Podge to seal it. Wait again for it to dry, and then apply one last coat to finish it off, and let dry completely.

The only thing left is to get brown/blue ribbon to match, so that we can hang the letters on the wall. But we still need a nursery to do that :) Hopefully soon.

Here are the letters from start to finish:












































































I now want to try and find other projects that I can do. I'm excited. I've never done anything like this before, and I am not crafty AT ALL. But I feel I did a really good job on these letters, and want to see if there is anything else I can pull off. :)

In other news, Cael has been moving around like CRAZY! He's constantly pushing his feet into my upper left belly, and likes sticking his butt out. It's really uncomfortable at this point, but I still love feeling him move and poke at me.

:::I hope you like the letters for your nursery, Cael:::

No comments:

Post a Comment