We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, July 2, 2011

31 Weeks!

How far along?: 31 weeks!
Current Weight: 139.
Total weight gain: +16 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Head of lettuce; 18 inches long, and 3 pounds 14 ounces!
Movement: When he moves, he moves a lot! My whole belly gets disfigured, but I love it.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: Not great. I get up several times a night, either because I'm uncomfortable and I toss and turn, or because I have to pee.
Symptoms?: Lots of BH's and some contractions; peeing a lot
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Cheese, pasta, pizza, hamburgers.
Labor signs?: Well - Thursday I was uncomfortable all day (and the week leading up to Thursday), and was having pain down low, along with a lot of what I thought were BH's. I went to the doctor, and found out my cervix was short at 2 cm, and they sent me L&D. Turns out I was contracting every 3 minutes - which is probably what caused my cervix to shorten. They didn't call it PTL (I wasn't dilated and my cervix was still closed), but it was enough to be given meds to stop the contractions. Now I'm on bed rest for at least a week, until my follow-up cervical check on Friday.
Belly button in or out?: Still even with my belly.
What I miss: Bending over, moving quickly, bras that fit properly.
What I'm looking forward to: My follow-up appointment on Friday to check my cervix. My fear is that it has shortened, but best case scenario would be it stays the same or lengthened.
Best Moment this week: Being sent home from L&D, without Cael (that sounds funny). He still has some baking to do, so I'm glad he wasn't born yet.
Milestone: Getting to 31 weeks! Keep cooking, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment