We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bed Rest - Day 13

So today was one of those days where I did nothing. I got up, got dressed (yes, that includes putting a bra on), and plopped myself on the couch with my pillow and Snoogle pillow. I guess because I did "so much" yesterday, I wanted to take it easy today. Plus, I was feeling lazy - is that even possible being on bed rest?!

I do have to admit though, and Matt will probably be livid with me when he gets home, that I just finished doing 10 minutes worth of dishes. I don't think that's too straining, and it has been driving me nuts not being able to do anything. Plus, as much as Matt has been doing, the dishes were piling up. I feel somewhat accomplished now, though.

My OB office called me this morning, asking me questions regarding my disability paperwork. I'm glad they got it, and actually surprised they were working on it so quickly. The lady said that she should have it done by hopefully tomorrow, and then will forward it to my HR department. Along the same note, I woke up this morning with the most random thought. On the paperwork I filled out, and mailed to HR yesterday, I remember putting that I was 26 under an area asking for my age. I'm NOT 26, I'm 25. What was I thinking?? Is my brain really not functioning that well? Why would I think I was 26? I can ask and wonder forever, but the point is that I have to call my contact person tomorrow, and tell her that I mistakenly put my wrong age on the paperwork I mailed to her. How embarrassing is that? Geez.

Tomorrow is my weekly OB appointment. They'll be doing the FFN test, as well as everything else that is part of my routine visits. I was thinking about asking if she could check my cervix to see if I'm dilated at all. I know you're not supposed to go in a pool or take a bath if you're dilated, and I don't want to have to worry about that. I don't know if she will check it this early, but it's worth asking about.

Other than that, nothing else new is going on. I watched the last part of the USA v. France women's soccer game, in which the USA won! I've been flipping between channels and the Japan v. Sweden game, but it's really not as interesting as the USA game was. But currently, if Sweden can't score 2 more goals in 15 minutes, it looks like it will be Japan and the USA in the finals.

I'll leave you with a picture of my cute Tyson, taking over my Snoogle pillow and part of the couch today. I guess I should get ready to not have personal space anymore, huh? And also, here are two pictures from today's HDBD on The Bump that I feel like sharing :)


:::I don't know what else to say, but that I love you so much already:::

No comments:

Post a Comment