We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, July 9, 2011

32 Weeks!

How far along?: 32 weeks! Keep cooking baby Cael!
Current Weight: 137.
Total weight gain: +14 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Head of lettuce; 18 inches long, and 4 pounds 4 ounces!
Movement: A lot! He moves around for a good 30 minutes every morning around 9, then in the late afternoon, and again around 10pm.
Stretch marks?: Nope!
Sleep?: It sucks! I'm up about 2-3 times a night to pee. Last night was horrible - I couldn't fall asleep because of the worst heartburn I've had ever.
Symptoms?: Sore, BH's, lots of discharge.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Cheese, pasta, pizza, hamburgers.
Labor signs?: So far they're still at bay. I'm still getting contractions, but they're inconsistent. My cervix is still measuring short (effaced) at between 1.7-2.0 cm.
Belly button in or out?: It's even with my belly, but whenever Cael moves, it starts to "suck" back in a little.
What I miss: Moving around easily, not having heartburn.
What I'm looking forward to: Bed rest. At first, I was upset and disappointed to be pulled out of work until after maternity leave. But now I realize it's crucial to keeping Cael cooking for a while longer.
Best Moment this week: Finding out my cervix is still stable.
Milestone: Being 32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment