We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bed Rest - Day 19

Let me start off by saying that I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. And it was a very long day. I woke up at 2:30am to pee, which is no biggie. But when I laid down to fall back to sleep, Cael had the hiccups. This must have irritated him, because then he moved non-stop for about an hour to an hour and a half. That brought us to about 4am. Finally, when he calmed down, I wasn't tired anymore. How wonderful. So to try and pass the time, and make myself tired again, I Bumped from my phone for a while. That took me until about 5:30am, when I put the phone down and tried to fall asleep. I think I finally fell asleep when Matt woke up at 6am to go to the bathroom himself. Luckily, at that point, I was tired enough to fall back to sleep.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have trouble sleeping, because I had to get up early to go to my MW's office for my first Progesterone shot. My progesterone was delivered yesterday afternoon, so I didn't have enough time to get to the office. So I woke up at 9:10, and was out the door at 9:30, feeling "eh". I got to the office, waited only 10 minutes, and was given my first shot in my right butt cheek.

I really thought that it was going to hurt, because it's a thicker, oily consistency. However, the only thing I felt was the sting of the needle. I didn't feel the medicine at all, which I was happy about, considering I have to have these every week.

I then headed home, to finish folding and storing all the baby clothes we got. Matt came home with a box and garbage bag filled with baby clothes from a co-worker. We sorted through them last night, and I washed what we were keeping - twice. We needed larger space bags, because there just wasn't enough room in the medium sized ones we go, so I stopped at Walmart on my way home from the doctor.

By the time I got home, I really didn't feel like doing anything. So I relaxed on the couch, and Matt came home from work early. I was really uncomfortable all day with a lot of pressure, so I figured a dip in the pool would help. And it did! I didn't feel pregnant at all while in the pool, and it completely relieved my pressure and discomfort. We floated around for a while, and as soon as I stepped foot on the ladder to get out, and my belly was above water, the discomfort came back. The pool is absolutely amazing!

We came back in, and I finally finished storing the baby clothes by size in the Space Saver bags. I feel accomplished, yet exhausted. I may have done too much today, although I didn't have many contractions. So that is why I'm relaxing ALL DAY tomorrow, and not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment