We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, August 27, 2011

T-Minus 1 Week!

Seven days until my due date!! One week! Hopefully Cael will get the hint that we all want him out now, and he will come by my due date. However, I'm not going to hold my breath. I do really want him to come this week thought - it would be nice. Hurricane Irene is supposed to hit our area tonight into tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping that the changes in pressure will trigger my water to break or labor to start. Plus, now would be the perfect time for him to come, because Matt has nicknamed Cael "Hurricane" since he first felt him move/kick. So it would be perfect if Cael was born during a hurricane. Plus, it would make a great birth story :).

Last night I ordered the most adorable hand-made knit hat that we'll used for Cael's newborn pictures. Of course I had several to choose from, but ultimately Matt made the decision because he's the most pickiest. But I love the hat we ordered. It's off of Etsy.com, which has a lot of hand-made things (basically anything you can think of). Here is the hat we ordered - this is the seller's photo - (we ordered it in a beautiful green color):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't wait to get it - I'll post pictures of it then. It says that it takes the creator 5-10 days to make it, and it will be shipped out right after it's made. So hopefully we'll have it in time to do Cael's newborn pictures. I'm sure we will - we'll probably have his pictures done when he is 10-14 days old, so it should be here just in time. It came to about $20, so I hope it's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment