So now that I've been of BR, Matt and I have been going at it, trying to naturally induce labor..lol. See, the thing is that Matt will be leaving Wednesday evening for a wedding on Long Island, and won't be returning until possibly Sunday. That's 4 days where he'll be away from home - 4 hours to be precise - and I'm terrified that I'm going to go into labor while he's away. He'd probably have enough time to get here before Cael arrived, but I would feel terrible if I had to drag him away from the wedding, especially since he's the Best Man. I'm also upset that I'll be missing the wedding, as it's my best friend's wedding as well, but it's not worth the risk of delivering down on LI, and paying for it completely out of pocket. So I will be staying home.
:::Cael, you can either come this weekend, or you have to wait until Daddy gets home on Sunday:::