We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, August 27, 2011

39 Weeks! And Still Pregnant!

How far along?: 39 weeks!
Current Weight: 146
Total weight gain: +23 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Watermelon! Yummy!.
Movement: He moves so much that I don't even bother doing "fetal kick counts". The last 2 days, he's been poking his feet out of my left side.
Stretch marks?: Still none on my belly - thankfully. But they're still there on both hips, which is weird.
Sleep?: What's sleep again?! I toss and turn all night because of my hip pain.
Symptoms?: Lots of BH's, some painful contractions, an increase in vaginal discharge, hip/pelvic pain and achiness, sharp lower twinges, and sore breasts and nipples.
Food aversions?: None.
Food cravings?: Hamburgers, cheese, pizza, pasta..Nothing different.
Labor signs?: Cael's head is still really low; As of yesterday, I was 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. Some BH's, and lower pelvic twinges, but nothing concrete yet. Hurricane Irene is hitting tonight, so maybe that will trigger me to go into labor.
Belly button in or out?: Sticking out a little.
What I miss: Moving around easily. Sex!
What I'm looking forward to: Getting this labor going. C'mon Cael, let's get going!!
Best Moment this week: I love feeling Cael hiccup. I've felt it several times by now because he gets them at least once a day, but it's something I will definitely miss.
Milestone: Making it to 39 weeks! But he's more than welcome to come out and play now.

No comments:

Post a Comment