We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, August 6, 2011

36 Weeks! What-WHAT!

How far along?: 36 weeks! We made it to my goal! 9 months pregnant, and boy do I feel the part!
Current Weight: 143!!!
Total weight gain: +20 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Large cantaloupe. 5 pounds 12 ounces on Wednesday.
Movement: All.The.Time. He loves pushing his feet and butt out.
Stretch marks?: Unfortunately, they've shown up late. I have some light ones on both hips, and just a few light ones on my lower back, off to the sides. Plus the one on top of my belly button.
Sleep?: Getting worse again. I have to roll over all the time (about every hour) because my hips feel like they're splitting, with terrible achy pains.
Symptoms?: Minimal heartburn (thank you Zantac!), TERRIBLE hip pain, lower pressure, and minimally swollen fingers, toes and ankles. No cankles though, fortunately.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Hamburgers, cheese, pizza, pasta..Nothing different.
Labor signs?: I thought I dropped last week at 35 weeks, but it's obvious that this week I have definitely dropped. Some cramps, BH, and I had a few of what I think were real contractions. But nothing regular or consistent.
Belly button in or out?: Some in and some out, depending on where he's laying and whether or not I'm contracting.
What I miss: Bending over, moving easily, deep breaths in, and seeing the skin below my belly button line.
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Cael! His nursery is 99.9% done, and all ready for him!! As of now, we just have to hang his letters, and get curtain rods for the valances.
Best Moment this week: Finishing the nursery. It's so surreal now!
Milestone: Getting to 36 weeks! Which was the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment