We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, August 13, 2011

37 Weeks!! Term Today!!

How far along?: 37 weeks! I'm now considered term!
Current Weight: 145
Total weight gain: +22 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Watermelon! This is the last fruit/veggie that Cael will "be".
Movement: All.The.Time. He loves pushing his feet and butt out.
Stretch marks?: Unfortunately, they've shown up late. I have some light ones on both hips, and just a few light ones on my lower back, off to the sides. Plus the one on top of my belly button.
Sleep?: I have horrible insomnia, which is complicated by recent bouts of heartburn. I think I'm going to start taking Unisom at night again, like I did in the first trimester.
Symptoms?: Heartburn has returned with a vengeance! Lots of BH's, some painful contractions, an increase in vaginal discharge, hip/pelvic pain and achiness, sharp lower twinges, and sore breasts and nipples.
Food aversions?: Not currently.
Food cravings?: Hamburgers, cheese, pizza, pasta..Nothing different.
Labor signs?: Cael's head is really low; I'm also 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Getting BH's and some painful contractions.
Belly button in or out?: It pokes out a wee bit.
What I miss: Bending over, moving easily, deep breaths in, and seeing the skin below my belly button line.
What I'm looking forward to: Having a normal bowel movement (it used to be so easy for me). And of course holding my sweet little man.
Best Moment this week: Although I'm only 1 cm dilated (which I could have been for a while now), I'm happy that there is some progress at this point. It's much better than my cervix being high and closed, and Cael's head up high. Also, being taken off bed rest!! No more restrictions!
Milestone: Being considered term!

No comments:

Post a Comment