We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Night 5/Day 6

Monday Night/Tuesday Day

Last night was not bad at all! Cael slept from 8:15pm-ish Monday night to 4:15am. That's an 8 hour stretch! However, it took me about 45 minutes to get him back to sleep, but he was asleep by 5am. I honestly can't remember if I gave him Tylenol or not, but he was screaming loudly. So much so that when I got back into bed, Matt was asleep with a pillow tightly over he head. But honestly, if that's the only time he got up that night, it's definitely an improvement, and not bad at all!

Once again, Cael had crappy naps today. He only took a 45 minute nap in the morning, and about a 40 minute nap in the early afternoon. However, by 4:30pm or so, he was tired again, being cranky and crying. I decided to let him take another nap, since he had horrible naps earlier in the day. He probably fell asleep around 4:30-4:45, and was up at 5:30. So another 45 minute nap. But that was ok, because I was going to wake him after an hour anyway, so that his nighttime wouldn't be too messed up. He didn't start showing signs of being tired again until 8 or so, so we started his bath at 8:15, and he was asleep by 9pm. After a day full of crappy cat-naps, I'm hoping tonight won't be a bad night.

No comments:

Post a Comment