We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Night 3

Saturday Night

More progress! Last night was another good night. He was asleep by 8pm, and slept until 3:15am. That's about a 7 hour stretch! He's getting better. He was a little fussy and crying, so I gave him some Tylenol after trying for 10 minutes to get him to settle down. His cries were pain cries, so I figured his gums were bothering him. In total, it only took me about 30 minutes to get him to sleep. And I sat on the floor next to his crib, out of sight, for the last 5 minutes. So he put himself to sleep, which I'm so proud of him for. He was whimpering while dozing off, and I felt so bad for him. I just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him, but that would have done more bad than good. He was doing good soothing himself with his pacifier, so the last thing I should do is interrupt that. He then slept from 3:45 am to 6:15am. We stayed in bed until 7, so I considered that his wake-up time, and based his naps off that for the rest of the day. So far, so good. Keep up the progress, Cael!

No comments:

Post a Comment