We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Monday, January 16, 2012

Just Some Photos

I took these pictures with my Nikon, and I really love the way they came out. So I figured I'd share.

This one is of Killian, our Chocolate Lab. I LOVE this picture because his nose and whiskers are so in focus, while the further away parts of the photo are blurry.

And this one of Cael melts my heart. I love how he's looking away here, his expression, and how blue his eyes are. I also like the color of the image. However, I had my ISO up too high (I believe 1600), so there is a lot of "noise", or graininess in the picture. Especially in the darker parts. I also had my white balance on the wrong setting. It was on white-cool Fluorescent. I don't think the white balance affected the picture as much as the ISO. Considering all this, and the fact that I just really started learning about my camera about a month ago, it's a pretty good picture.

And finally, this picture. Z is for Zachary. This was taken in memory of Zachary, the Sweet Pea gone too soon. I'm not sure what else to say about this. It's incredibly heart-wrenching and sad. May you rest in peace, Angel Baby Zachary.

No comments:

Post a Comment