We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Is that a toof?!?

I think it may be. Last night, I stuck my finger in Cael's mouth and felt along his gums. I was astonished to feel that his gums weren't completely smooth anymore. On his lower gums, to his left, it feels like something is there. I looked in his mouth, and saw this little white area in his gum. I'm pretty sure it's a tooth starting to come in. I'm really upset over it, because it means that he's growing up even more. But I'm happy because it means he's developing at just the right pace. If I can get a picture of his gums, I will, but
it's hard to even just look in his mouth without him moving around a lot.

In other news, Cael is rolling over so much now. It's like a piece of cake for him now. I had him in the crib this morning on his back, turned around for a minute, then turned back, and he was on his belly with this huge grin on his face. And I would roll him back onto his back, and within a second, he'd be back on his belly. Same thing as on the floor. I had him on his playmat this afternoon, and he would roll over so fast. For three times in a row, I put him back on his back, and he'd roll right onto his belly. He's getting so big. He'll be 4 months old tomorrow. I can't take this.

He's also eating his feet a lot more now. Every time I change his diaper, he pulls his legs up with his hands, and then pulls his foot into his mouth. It is *so cute*. Matt hates feet, so he thinks it's gross, but I think it's the cutest thing ever. It's baby feet - what's so gross about that?

One last thing. I have an appointment on Thursday with the WIC center right in town, to apply for WIC. With just Matt's salary, we are eligible and meet the financial requirements. But then there's my unemployment. Which, by the way, is still in the process of being resolved. I did speak to NYS today to give them the true facts (as opposed to the information that my previous employer gave them), but the representative said it still needs to be reviewed, and I should have an answer within 7-10 working days. So therefore, I have no idea if I can count that as income. If we include unemployment, we wouldn't qualify for WIC. I am going to fully disclose all this information to the WIC office, and hopefully something good with come out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment