We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 Months Old!

My lil' munchkin is 4 months old today! Time is a flyin' by! I posted yesterday about there being a possible tooth coming in. Upon looking at it further, I'm now thinking that it isn't a tooth, but maybe a small blister. The area that I thought was a tooth isn't very big, but really only a small dot really. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it gets bigger.

And right now, I have to report that I am typing this with 2 hands, as opposed to the normal 1 hand. That is because Cael is napping. Not on me (like usual) and not in his swing, but in his crib! He was tired, so I fed him, and tried putting him in the swing to sleep. But he was fussing and crying, but you can see he needed a nap. So I picked him up, and put him in his crib and tucked him in. After only about 10 minutes (at the most), he was asleep. He slept for about 25 minutes, and then woke up about 10 minutes ago. I went in, and could see he was still tired, so I tucked him back in, gave him his pacifier, and turned the Seahorse back on. And as of right now, I don't hear anything on the monitor, so I'm assuming he feel back to sleep. This is HUGE!

I guess this is what's called "Sleep Training". ST is when a baby can fall asleep on their own, without being held or soothed. A lot of ladies on my Facebump group were talking about this. I had no idea what it was until yesterday. They say that you don't have to start ST until 6 months. I'm not trying to enforce ST by any means, but I needed a break from him sleeping on me, so I figured I'd give it a shot. And wouldn't you know, it worked!


No comments:

Post a Comment