We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cloth Diapering Thus Far

We have been cloth diapering for well over a month now. We started on December 9th, and it has been going great! We haven't needed to buy any disposable diapers or wipes (since I made my own, and make my own wipe solution) since then. I absolutely love cloth diapering, and it's easier than I ever thought it would be. And it's not any messier than using disposables - there's still poop. If anything, it's cleaner than disposables, because cloth diapers are less likely to leak and mess everywhere. And I can attest to that after several pooplosions!

It's been tight with having only 5 diapers/covers to use, especially since Cael has been pooping close to every day. So fortunately, I was able to order a few more, and I'm just waiting for them to arrive any day now. I got two more BumGenius 4.0 OS pocket diapers, a Kawaii OS pocket diaper, a Blueberry OS cover, and a GroVia OS cover. I'm super excited to be getting these, and they're in different, fun colors. Plus, it will definitely help. I won't have to do laundry every day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment