We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Friday, December 2, 2011

O' Christmas Tree!

Today was a great day! Matt left work early today so that we could take Cael to the mall to see Santa. Matt was convinced that he would scream, but I told him that he wouldn't cry. Cael doesn't mind meeting and being held by strangers. Plus, it helped that he had just woke up from a nap. We got to the mall at the perfect time - there was only one family ahead of us, so we were immediately next in line.

It was a little frustrating, though, because the family in front of us - who had twin girls about the age of 2 - were taking a ton of time. They were afraid of Santa, which is fine. But they took about 10 minutes trying to get the girls even close to Santa. Matt and I were getting annoyed, because we knew that Cael's happiness was probably fading the longer we were waiting. Finally, the girls' grandmother suggested letting us go ahead of them, so we did. I was thankful for that, because we got some great pictures of him and Santa while Cael was still happy.

When we got home, we relaxed for a bit, and then put the tree up. I was so excited, and Cael was surprisingly happy sitting on the couch while we put the tree up, and decorated it. I got some good pictures of him under the tree too. I used to lay under the tree with my grandma looking up the tree at the lights, so I want to do the same thing with Cael.











No comments:

Post a Comment