We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And So It Begins

I have my first cold of the season. Fabulous. I feel like a bus ran me over. I'm stuffed up, yet my nose is running; I have a headache; my body aches; I have the shivers; and my throat is on fire. I'm hoping that I don't give Cael the cold. I would feel horrible. But I also hope that this doesn't turn into a sinus infection, like it usually does. I'm just so happy that Cael has been such a good boy today. He hasn't been fussy like he usually is. We even took a 2 hour nap together on the couch, which I really needed. And I really appreciate it.

Tomorrow is Cael's pediatrician appointment to check his penis. I really hope the appointment goes well, and Cael is OK. Matt was able to get off work tomorrow, so he can come with me. I'm so grateful for this, because if the pediatrician needs to pull back the skin, I would want him with me. I did fine with Cael's 2 month shots; better than I thought I would. But I know that I wouldn't be able to handle this. :::All will be fine. All will be fine:::

My trip to Long Island was nice. Although my mom started working the day I came down, it was nice to see everyone. We also went to my brother S's house so that Cael can meet everyone. I can't believe how big my nephews got! My other brother R came as well. I got an awesome picture of all of us, which I wanted, because we're all that's left from my dad's side. I think it's my favorite picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment