We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Going To Have My Hands Full

My son is going to give me a run for my money, that's for sure. I had him in his Bumbo chair today, and after about a minute, he turned his body, and started leaning over the side. He was trying to escape from his Bumbo! I couldn't believe it. While still staying within an arms-reach, I grabbed my camera phone, and took a picture of my very own Evel Knievel. In the words of his father, "He's going to be trouble."
Tomorrow, Cael and I leave for Long Island for a few days. I'm excited to see my family again, and I know they'll be surprised by how big he got. I know I am every time I see him. I'll also finally get to introduce Cael to my brother and sister-in-law. I can't wait for them to meet their nephew. And I can't wait to see my nephews again!

No comments:

Post a Comment