We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pretzels, Saltines And Bagels, Oh My!!

Can we say morning sickness? It has definitely started, and full on nonetheless! It started Sunday, and hasn't really let up. I was so nauseous yesterday, it took everything I had to not throw up. So because of this lovely morning sickness, my diet has consisted of saltines, pretzels and plain bagels. Weight loss - here I come! Today is a little better. I'm not as nauseous, but I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck.

On a happy note, I'm 6 weeks 3 days today! I can't believe I've made it this far, yet I have so much further to go. Baby steps.
:::Keep growing, little one. Mommy loves you:::
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment