We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, January 22, 2011

8 Weeks Today!!

I can't believe I've made it this far! I am so excited and relieved. Baby is now the size of a raspberry. My morning sickness hasn't been too bad lately. Other than yesterday (which was horrible), the last time I got sick was last weekend. I got so sick yesterday that I was dry-heaving hard, and was in pain after. Not to mention I got so dizzy after when I came out of the bathroom (at work). One of the nurses peeked her head out of her office (apparently the running water didn't mask my vomiting) to see if I was ok, and then she led me into the recovery room to lay down. After that (apparently a lot of my co-workers heard me - how embarrassing!) every nurse I work with came in to check on me, and even the 3 surgeons I work with checked on me. Eventually, I started feeling better, and thankfully it was the end of the day, so I was able to leave shortly after.


I have so much to do today, because the last 2 weeks I've been laying around due to not feeling good. I have to vacuum, do the dishes, fold the laundry, go food shopping, and drive 45 minutes away to get dog food and sugar glider food. Our lab, Killian, needs a special food for this allergies and skin, so I have to go to PetSmart for that. I guess I need to get moving, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment