We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Friday, January 7, 2011

Lub Dub-Lub Dub

We have a heartbeat!!! We went for our ultrasound yesterday afternoon to check for a heartbeat, and we saw the precious little flutter. I measured exactly 5 weeks 5 days - which is where FertilityFriend put me at, and the heartbeat varied from 123 bpm to 104 bpm because it was difficult to get a hb on the baby because it was so small. It measured 2 mm long! Yes, 2 millimeters long! It's amazing that something that small has a heartbeat already. Absolutely incredible and a miracle.

We go back in 4 weeks, on February 3rd to hear the heartbeat and to have my first official OB visit. My midwife said that if she can't find it, then we'll do a quick ultrasound to check. Then I go back a week and a half from then (so 6.5 weeks from now) for the Nuchal Translucency test. I will be about 11.5 weeks then. I'm so happy and excited. It's such a huge weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. I know we're not out of the woods yet, but we're better off than we were last pregnany. :::I love you, little one:::

No comments:

Post a Comment