We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Too Excited And Ahead Of Myself?

I know I'm still early, and tomorrow I will be 5 weeks 1 day - the same gestational age I was when I miscarried in September, but I can't help but feel different this time around. Last pregnancy I was definitely naive, thinking that miscarriage can't happen to me. Well it did. I don't know why I felt I was exempt from that heartache. Wishful, naive thinking maybe. Anyway, this time it's different, I know it is. So I can't help but look at baby stuff online. I'll admit it - I have been looking at nursery furniture and bedding for the last week. I found a few sets I really like. And I can't believe how expensive some sets are! Here are a few of the nursery sets I really love. I think I want either the oak or white color.


No comments:

Post a Comment