We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Only My Son Would Make You That Sick!"

Is what my husband tells me as I'm hugging the toilet bowl last night. I was mid-sentence at the kitchen sink when I felt it coming. I immediately stopped what I was saying, and made a mad dash to the bathroom. Fortunately, I made it in time. In comes Matt, saying "What the hell happened!? Are you ok?". I really don't know what happened. I was fine a second before. Then all of a sudden :::blahh:::. He then tells me that it has to be a boy, because only his son would put me through the hell and sickness I went through that day. Earlier, I felt cramping, which I chalked up to my uterus growing. Then, I had the worst pain shooting through my right boob. The worst boob-pain I've ever felt, and it brought me to tears. And ice pack helped with the pain. Matt chimes in, "Maybe it's your milk duct things growing." He's so cute when he tries to make me feel better. Then the sudden throwing-up happened. I called it a night after that. I think (hopefully) I only have 6 more weeks of this "fun" to go. Please let it be only that much time left.
:::I love you, baby:::

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! That's hilarious. Husbands say the funniest things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete