We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Thursday, December 30, 2010

We Have A Sac, People!!

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days today. And let me tell you, I've been stressing like crazy so much today, that I felt like I was on the verge of an anxiety attack all day. I guess it's because I'm nearing the same gestational age I was at when I miscarried - 5 weeks 1 day. I was freaking out so much, that my co-worker S tried scanning me with our machine. Because I'm still so early, we didn't see much, and that was expected. So S suggested that we go over the ultrasound department, and see if we could use one of those machines. So we headed on over to see if they were busy. One of the techs there, J, wasn't doing anything at the moment, so she said she would scan me. And we saw a GESTATIONAL SAC AND YOLK SAC!! I started crying instantly, because we didn't have a sac like this last time. We should definitely see an embryo and heartbeat in one week when we go for our official ultrasound. I am so over the moon and ecstatic! Also, here is a picture of my "bump". It's actually more like bloat, and some weight-gain from the holidays. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment