We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas To Me - I Think I'm Starting To Get Symptoms :)

So I've been noticing these twinges in my pelvic area, on either side. But mostly on the right side. We were upstairs with Matt's family opening presents, and this one twinge that happened where my right ovary would be was such a shock, it stopped me mid-sentence. They're not cramps, so I'm not getting worked up over it. I think I vaguely remember this happening early on in my last pregnancy, like around where I'm at now. OH yea! I'm 4 weeks today :) I'm so excited. Only 36 weeks to go LOL! My nipples are also starting to feel sensitive, even just brushing along my pj's. The boobs aren't sore yet though, but I'm definitely expecting them to soon. Yay for the start of pregnancy symptoms! Bring it on - I gladly welcome them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment