We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Monday, December 27, 2010

I Bought A Journal

So today I bought a journal for this pregnancy. Unlike my last pregnancy, this isn't a dedicated pregnancy journal, but just a regular journal from the Willow Tree collection, which I love. I has a Willow Tree 3D emblem on the front, blank line pages inside, and on the back cover there is a pocket to put keepsake items, such as photos. Also, in the front there is the saying, "Kept forever in the heart". I'm going to start writing in it today, since I'm at work, and the snow is scaring away all of our patients. I have 2 more patients to do, but not for another 2 hours!

Is it bad that I've already started a wish-list of baby items at Target and Babies R' Us? I've been looking at cribs, and everything already. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I think that is a completely normal side effect of the excitement :).

Oh yea! And I got on Thursday January 6th for my first ultrasound to make sure everything is forming properly. I have a really good feeling about this pregnancy, and hope that this is our sticky baby. The fact that my blood work is doing so well has made this start to feel so much more real. I just can't get over it!








Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment