We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Sunday, December 26, 2010

So Far, So Good!

I got the results of my third bhCG blood work today....And everything is progressing perfectly! My numbers more than doubled to 450 today! Grow baby, GROW! The midwife said that my progesterone was good too, but didn't give me the number. I trust her. So because I've had 2 doubling tests, she doesn't find it necessary to do anymore blood work. She told me to call the office tomorrow, and schedule an ultrasound to check on the progress of things and for a heartbeat, for a week from Tuesday! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to see our little blob on the screen. It's finally feeling real at this point. Like...really real. I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant, and although it's early, everything is going well so far. I truly believe that my beta's never got as high as my second round of blood work did this time around. And honestly, I would be surprised if they even got over 100. Technically, by next Tuesday, I would be 5 weeks 3 days. I think that would be too early to see a heartbeat, but then again, my midwife knows best, right? Maybe because my betas are doubling so quickly and seem higher, then maybe I'm further along than I thought? But that can't be, because I know when I ovulated. Oh well, I'll schedule the ultrasound for when she says, and then we'll go from there.

I'm so happy and excited, and what makes me even happier, is that Matt seems happier and more concerned this time around. He came out and told me that he was really happy and relieved that my numbers doubled again. That means the world to me. He's not usually one to vocalize what he's feeling, so when he does, you know he really means it. And when we're laying in bed falling asleep, he'll hold me and put his hand on my belly. That also means the world to me. I love my husband and this little being growing inside of me that we created together, so much, there are hardly words.

No comments:

Post a Comment