We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Santa treated everyone nice and everyone got what they hoped for. My husband treated me great, getting me (and baby) tons of gifts. He got me Ugg boots - which I absolutely wanted! Awesome ones too - He says they're the new style out now. He also got the baby (albeit it's early) a bunch of funny onesies from Spencers. Matt and I are absolutely thrilled and beyond happy. Finding out our pregnancy is going well so far, being with family, and everything Matt got me, and I got him has made this a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Oh yea, we go for my third hcg level blood draw tomorrow. Keep hoping for more doubling numbers!




































Published with Blogger-droid

v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment