We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Friday, April 6, 2012

My Hands Are Going To Be FULL!

Cael is getting into EVERYTHING! And this is only the beginning of his mobility. He's figured out how to move around the kitchen in his walker without a problem. Not on the carpet yet, because of the friction, but on the kitchen floor, he's all over the place. He's also figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets and drawers. He even got his finger stuck while pushing a drawer closed. He cried for a couple seconds, but then got over it. I guess I should expect a ton more boo-boos the more mobile he gets.

He also took some bites out of his crib rail today. He took the wood finish right off with that little tooth of his. I took him out of the crib and laid him on the changing table, and noticed he had brown flecks all over his mouth. It took me only a few seconds to realize what it was. It was the wood finish off his crib. I looked, and saw the damage he caused. I'm upset over it, but happy it's on the inside of the crib, and you can't see it from the outside. I showed my mom the picture, and she said, "Ohhh, you have a biter! I've never had a biter with all 4 of my kids." Wonderful. At least he hasn't bitten me yet! :::knocks on wood::: After I saw this, I bought a teething crib rail protector off Amazon. It's brown, and covers 3 of the 4 rails in the crib. The back of his crib is high, so I don't have to worry about him biting that.


No comments:

Post a Comment