We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, May 28, 2011

26 Weeks!

How far along?: 26 weeks!
Current Weight: Still 130 this past Tuesday. I gained 0 in a week.
Total weight gain: +7 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Size of an eggplant! 14.5 inches tall and about 2 pounds!
Movement: All the time! And Matt can feel
him moving almost every night. It's amazing!
Stretch marks?: Nope! Not yet, anyway.
Sleep?: Eh..I'm up to pee now at about 4am everyday.
Symptoms?: A lot of RLP and belly pressure. I think I started getting Braxton Hicks contractions too. Also, I've had some leg cramps.
Food aversions?: Seafood, currently.
Food cravings?: Still: Mac&Cheese, pasta, and anything with cheese!
Labor signs?: I don't think so. Just BH's.
Belly button in or out?: Pretty much even with my belly.
What I miss: Moving around easily and quickly. Bending over.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out everything with Cael's heart and brain is ok - hopefully.
Best Moment this week: Seeing Cael with the 3D yesterday. It was pretty amazing, and I'm glad he cooperated!
Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my Cael.

Also, I figured out (with the help of Laureen) where Cael's nose came from! I showed her the ultrasound pictures this morning, and expressed that I had no idea whose nose he had. She then said that Matt had that nose when he was a baby, and showed me a picture of Matt when he was a few months old that she had on the fridge. S
ure enough, she was right! He had the same broad, wide nose as a baby. Definitely not the nose he has now. Hopefully Cael's nose will change into his Daddy's nose as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment