We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Twenty-7 Weeks!!

How far along?: 27 weeks! Oh my!
How big is baby?: Size of a cucumber! 15 inches tall and about 2.2-2.4 pounds!
Movement: Multiple times during the day. However, I haven't been able to get his sleep schedule down yet.
Stretch marks?: Nope! Thankfully!
Sleep?: So-so. I'm starting to get more tired now.
Symptoms?: BH's, SEVERE back pain, RLP, leg cramps.
Food aversions?: Nothing currently.
Food cravings?: Still: Mac&Cheese, pasta, PIZZA and anything with cheese!
Labor signs?: Just BH's. And their not real labor anyway.
Belly button in or out?: Even with my belly.
What I miss: Moving around easily and quickly. Bending over without my belly in the way.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling Cael kick more, and establishing his sleep cycles. Also, my baby shower is next weekend, as is my best friends. I'm really excited!
Best Moment this week: Everything!
Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my Cael.

:::It's amazing; I love you so much already!:::

No comments:

Post a Comment