We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Monday, June 13, 2011

28 Weeks!! (And 1 Day)

How far along?: 28 weeks!
Current Weight: At home, I weighed 131 yesterday.
Total weight gain: +8 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Size of an eggplant (or head of cauliflower)! 15 inches tall and about 2.5 pounds!
Movement: All the time! No rib kicks yet though.
Stretch marks?: Nope! Not yet, anyway.
Sleep?: It's ok. I'm more tired though.
Symptoms?: Cramping, stretching, leg cramps, Braxton Hicks.
Food aversions?: Nothing I can think of.
Food cravings?: Still: Mac&Cheese, pasta, and anything with cheese! And MEAT - cheeseburgers, venison, steak.
Labor signs?: Nope. Just BH's.
Belly button in or out?: Still even with my belly. Although, the top half occasionally pops out a little.
What I miss: Moving around easily and quickly. Bending over.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out everything with Cael's heart and brain is ok - hopefully. Our appointment is tomorrow on Tuesday.
Best Moment this week: My baby shower yesterday. It was so much fun, and we got a lot of great stuff for Cael!
Milestone: Being 28 weeks.

:::Keep growing, Baby Cael:::

No comments:

Post a Comment