We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Stroller!

Well, I don't have it yet, but Matt and I finally decided on what stroller system we want to get. Initially, Matt wanted to get a Travel System, because it seemed "like the best idea, since we get everything in one." However, I fell in LOVE with the Baby Jogger City Mini. It is the lightest stroller, and the easiest stroller to fold up that I've ever seen! We're also going to get a Snap'n'Go stroller for use with the infant car seat we get. I'm so excited that my stress over this is over! Now we just have to pick out an infant car seat. But I think we're going to go with the S1 Safety 1st onBoard 35 car seat, in Black. And also the Convertible Car Seat by Safety 1st, for when Cael gets older. I think it's safe to say I'm really excited!

Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini Single Stroller - Black - Baby Jogger  - Babies"R"UsS1 by Safety 1st onBoard35 Air Infant Car Seat - McKenna - S1 by Safety 1st  - Babies"R"UsSafety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat - Lemans - Safety 1st  - Babies"R"Us

No comments:

Post a Comment