We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day! My first official Mother's Day, unofficially. Matt woke me up this morning with breakfast in bed, which I loved. I've never had breakfast in bed before. I felt so special and loved.

Yesterday was also an awesome day - we got all of Cael's nursery furniture, including his crib mattress. Turns out the crib we got for free from a friend was a recalled metal, white, drop-side crib. I figured it out after I cleaned the whole thing off, and immediately was disappointed. So instead of going to Babies R Us on Saturday to find a matching dresser/changer combo, we now had to go and find a crib.

But lucky for us, BRU was having an amazing sale on furniture - 20% off all furniture. So we got his changing table, lifetime convertible crib, 4 drawer dresser and mattress yesterday - for only $550! Which I feel is amazing for everything we got considering some of the cribs or dressers alone were close to that price. We also got an additional 10% off because we opened a BRU credit card. We wanted to stay away from another credit card since all of our debt will be paid off in 3 months, and we did away with credit cards, but it was 12 months interest free and an additional 10% off everything. We were going to pay for it all then and there anyway, so we'll have no problem paying it off. I'm so excited!

((I just found this post on 6.23.12, and published it. I didn't realize that I didn't publish it! I changed the date to the original date of the post, thought))




No comments:

Post a Comment