We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From...

ZOFRAN! That's right - I finally got prescribed Zofran for my nausea and vomiting. It's not to the point where I'm throwing up multiple times a day, but I am nauseous all day long, and have been throwing up once a day for the last several days, and of course several times in the last few weeks. I took my first dose today after lunch (which, by the way, I threw up, but before I took the Zofran), and I haven't been nauseous since. I actually feel like a human being. I'll take another dose tonight (maybe), or I might just rely on the Unisom to help me sleep through the night, and then take another dose in the morning. I'm not sure yet - it depends on how I feel. I just hope it works as good as I've read it does.

On another note, I've had my Nuchal Translucency ultrasound rescheduled. I had originally called to reschedule it from this Thursday to Monday, Valentine's day because Matt couldn't make it on Thursday. But then the office called back, and said that I was still too early to have it done. The nurse I spoke to (who I LOVE) said she spoke to the ultrasound tech, and she said that they prefer to do the NT ultrasound between 12 and 13 weeks to get better images. Which I totally understand. I originally wanted to go later so that we could see more, but I was fine going at 10 weeks 5 days. Now, I'll be going at 12 weeks 2 days, which I don't mind. I know the wait will go by fast, as the weeks have been flying by. I can't wait to see our little baby (we haven't come up with a nickname yet..).

:::Keep growing and wiggling, Little One:::

No comments:

Post a Comment