We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Follow-Up Appointment

So I had a follow up appointment with my midwife today to recheck my uterus and mastitis. Over the weekend, I finally started feeling better - both in my uterine area, and in my pelvic bone area. Not to mention that my lady bits aren't swollen anymore. Woohoo!

My uterus looked SO much better on ultrasound. Still some fluid, especially in my cervix, but it was nothing compared to what it was 4 days earlier. And my breast looked better too. Thankfully! They also checked my hemoglobin again. This time it was 8.1. So it had gone from 7.9-8.1 in 4 days. I'm not impressed - considering I'm still taking 325mg of iron twice a day. I guess it's on its way up, just very slowly. With that, I still tire easily. Because of this (not sure if I mentioned this already), my midwife wants me to take 8 weeks off, instead of the usual 6 weeks. I told my work this, and all hell broke loose, but that's for another post. So my first day back to work will be Halloween, unfortunately.

But at least I'm finally on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment