We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Monday, September 19, 2011

2 Weeks!!

I CANNOT believe that Cael is 2 weeks old already :::cries:::. No seriously, I really do cry when I think about it, and it's silly, really. In my head, he's growing up so fast, and I get really upset about it. When in reality, he's still a newborn, at only 14 days old. Here he is at 2 weeks old, after his first real bath! He lost his belly button stump yesterday, thankfully. I hated that thing!

And for shits and giggles, here is my 2 week post-partum belly. I've lost all the weight I've gained during the pregnancy (I had by 6 days post-partum), but I still have a little "foopa" of extra skin. Matt says it will go away eventually, when it tightens back up. I hope he's right. I was 123 before I got pregnant, and I'm currently 120, according to my home scale. I feel like my current pp belly looks the same as my 20 week pregnant belly. I'll make a comparison, but it looks no where near what it did at 6 weeks pregnant.


1 comment:

  1. Cael and you are lucky to have lost the umbilical stump so soon. Aidan is a day older than Cael, and the silly stump is still hanging around.

    ReplyDelete