We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, September 3, 2011

40 Weeks!! Due Today!

How far along?: 40 weeks! Due Date Day!
Current Weight: 148.
Total weight gain: +25 from pre-pregnancy weight.
How big is baby?: Watermelon! Yummy!.
Movement: He moves so much that I don't even bother doing "fetal kick counts". His movements are getting more uncomfortable because he has no room left. They just jab into my side and ribs.
Stretch marks?: Still none on my belly - thankfully. But they're still there on both hips, which is weird.
Sleep?: I've been taking Unisom every night for the last week. It's really helping, and I want to make sure I get a good nights sleep so I'm ready for labor.
Symptoms?: Some minimal BH's, an increase in vaginal discharge, hip/pelvic pain and achiness, sharp lower twinges, and sore breasts and nipples.
Food aversions?: Seafood.
Food cravings?: Cheese, pizza, pasta..Nothing different.
Labor signs?: Some contractions, but they're minimal. Feeling overall junky. As of Tuesday, I was 2+cm dilated and still 70% effaced. I had my membranes stripped then too, but that obviously didn't help. I had bloody show after my stripping until Wednesday, but that's done now.
Belly button in or out?: Sticking out a little
What I miss: Moving around easily, bending over, and having normal sex. I'm really looking forward to having a normal sex life again.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting this labor going. C'mon Cael, let's get going!!
Best Moment this week: Having Cael move so much. I know I complain about it because it's uncomfortable, but I still love feeling him poke me. And I never have to worry about lack of fetal movement.
Milestone: Due date today. Now it's time to get this show on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment