We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

10 Months Old - Happy 4th Of July!

Slow down Lil' Man!
Happy 10 months old, my Lil' Man! And also, Happy 1st 4th of July! I love his expression in this picture! It's getting quite difficult to take monthly pictures, because he doesn't want to stay still anymore.

He's still crawling around like a champ, cruising, rolling (especially during diaper changes!) and pulling up on everything. He can stand by himself, but he doesn't seem to have an interest in it. The only times I've recently seen him stand unassisted is if he's distracted with a toy in both hands, and lets go of what he's holding on to. If I hold his hands, and let go trying to get him to stand, he just plops down.

Today was like any other day. I dressed him in a "My 1st 4th of July" onesie that I got from Kohl's. We just hung out and relaxed, went in the pool, I took his 4th of July pictures, and then we went in the pool. Towards the evening, we lit some sparklers for Cael that I got at Walmart. Honestly, they were quite pathetic and nothing spectacular, but it was fun watching Cael smile at them, and wonder what they were.


Here are some of the pictures from today :)











Not sure what to think of the sparklers. But he's grinning..

No comments:

Post a Comment