We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We've Lost Another Sweet Pea

Another Sweet Pea passed away yesterday, at 5.5 months old. He was found blue and unresponsive during his nap at daycare. I just can't believe this has happened to our group again. We've lost 2 babies within one month; both at daycare; and both while napping. We're a large group of women, but I don't think large enough to have the odds that much against us. It's just not fair. I was looking through all his pictures on Facebook, and he was such a happy baby. Always smiling. This is just not right. I can't even imagine. Just when I started feeling better about Cael sleeping in his crib, and keeping my anxiety down during naps. I'm just in shock. That's 3 babies in 4 months that we lost. Baby D, Baby Z and now Baby E. I hope they're all playing together, watching down on their Mommy's and Daddy's.

May you rest in peach, Baby E. You were taken too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment