We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Long Belly Button??

Well, not quite yet. But I noticed my inney belly button is getting more shallow. I was surprised, to say the least. I didn't think this started happening until later in the 2nd trimester. I mentioned it to Matt, and he kind of just shrugged it off..Until I showed him. He was like, "OH yea! It is!!" Also, I think I've reached a milestone. I haven't thrown up since Thursday (?)!! That's 5 full days nausea-free and puke-free! There is a glimmer of hope that I won't be sick my whole pregnancy :::here's to hoping:::.

Currently, we have 16 days until our anatomy scan! And until we find out what we're having. I've gotten used to the idea of having a boy, so for the first time all pregnancy, I'm hoping we have a boy (on top of a healthy baby - which is a given). I'm so excited!

:::I love you, Sweet Pea:::

No comments:

Post a Comment