We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, March 5, 2011

14 Weeks Today!

We're getting there! Someone pointed out earlier this week that I'm 1/3 done with my pregnancy, and it freaked me out. I think when I get half-way baked, then I'll really be freaking out! Since I posted yesterday, this post won't be too long. I do want to brag, though, that my belly has popped (I think. I probably say that every week, but it's for real this time), and when Matt and I go out tonight to a friends house, that I'll be wearing the maternity pants I bought last week for the first time! Squeeee! They are so comfortable, so I'm looking forward to wearing them. Here is my 5 week baseline "belly" shot, and my 14 week belly shot from this morning.

:::I Love You, Sweetie Pie:::

No comments:

Post a Comment