We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, March 26, 2011

17 Weeks Today!!

Holy crow, when did this happen?! This will be a short post, because I'm on Long Island, and blogging from my phone. Here is my belly from this mornings!

Edit 03.28.2011

How far along?: 17 weeks!
Current Weight: 119. Still down 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
Total weight gain: - 3
How big is baby?: The size of an onion, or turnip (depending on the source); 5 inches and 5 ounces. Still so tiny!
Maternity clothes?: I'm loving my maternity jeans.
Movement: I thought so last week on Thursday, but I'm convinced that today I was definitely feeling baby a couple of times. It's so exciting!
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Sleep?: Pretty much the same as last week. Still wake up early in the morning at around 3am.
Symptoms?: Occasional nausea and vomitting (still!), heartburn, itchy nipples, LOTS of pelvic pressure, frequent urination and lower back pain.
Food aversions?: Nothing yet.
Food cravings?: Pizza, mac & cheese.
Labor signs?: Nope.
Belly button in or out?: Becoming more out.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. Getting through the day with only peeing maybe twice.
What I'm looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Thursday. I can't wait!
Best Moment this week: Starting to feel movement :)
Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

I also got an update on my mom this weekend when I was down on Long Island. I've been concerned about the lesion they saw in her liver on MRI, but haven't been able to get a strait answer from either my mom or my step-dad about what they were doing to follow the lesion. Well, my mom handed me the MRI report from February, and asked me if I wanted to read it. Duh! Of course I do! The report said that the Eovist (special liver MRI contrast) MRI technique confirmed that the lesion in the liver is Benign Focal Nodular Hyperplasia. Pretty much, part of my moms liver has become nodular in nature, but it has benign characteristics, as opposed the suspicious characteristics. I breathed a sigh of relief after reading that report. I am so happy. However, my mom still has to go back to Sloan for a follow-up appointment with her Endocrinologist regarding her thyroid blood work. Apparently some of her numbers are off, so they are going to discuss that. We'll see what happens at that appointment, but I'm happy the liver lesion isn't metastatic.

:::Keep Growing, Baby. Mommy And Daddy Will See You On Thursday:::

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment