We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Saturday, March 19, 2011

16 Weeks! Oh Yea!!

I can't believe I'm 16 weeks today!? How did that happen?? The weeks are just flying by, in my opinion. Maybe it helps that my weeks change on Saturday, and well..everyone wishes for Saturdays. Baby is the size of an avocado, which is pretty impressive. My belly is slightly rounder than it has been in the last 2 weeks, which I love! (We'll see how long I love my belly getting bigger for..lol). My morning sickness, I think, has pretty much died down, and I couldn't be happier! I haven't thrown up in over a week, and don't need the Zofran three times a day anymore. I'll take it when I feel a little nauseous, but that's it. I also had some cramping, which was like menstrual cramps, earlier this week. Needless to say, it scared the hell out of me. A co-worker scanned me for a minute to make sure everything was ok, and it was. We saw the heartbeat, and my cervix and placenta looked good. I guess it was normal stretching pains, but I didn't expect it to feel like period cramps. But all was well.

I can't wait until the 31st, which is when we have our anatomy scan and 3rd OB visit. I figured I'd try one of those pregnancy surveys (I stole this one from another blog), so here goes!

•How far along?
: 16 weeks - 4 months!! 5 to go :)
•Current Weight: 118. Still down 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
•Total weight gain: - 4
•How big is baby?: The size of an avocado; 4-5 inches and 3-5 ounces. Still so tiny!
•Maternity clothes?: I'm loving my maternity jeans. Shirts still fit fine though.
•Movement: Not yet. I thought I did at 13 weeks, but since I haven't felt anything since, I'm thinking that was gas. I can't wait until I feel those flutters.
•Stretch marks?: Nope, not yet. And hopefully never.
•Sleep?: Eh, it's so-so. I sleep somewhat well up until 5 am. Then I toss and turn, and REALLY have to go to the bathroom. I end up having to get up, and it takes me a while to fall back to sleep, if I'm lucky. I usually have to get up for work shortly after that anyway.
•Symptoms?: I think I can finally say my morning sickness is better! I haven't thrown up in over a week, and have only taken 3 Zofran in the last 72 hours. I'm so happy about that! But now I'm starting to feel a lot of pelvic pressure, and I'm having major heartburn.
•Food aversions?: Not really. But that can change.
•Food cravings? Pizza, mac & cheese.
•Labor signs?: No, and hopefully not for a while.
•Belly button in or out?: In, but it's getting more shallow!
•What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
•What I'm looking forward to: Feeling baby move!
•Best Moment this week: My co-workers noticing my belly, and rubbing it :)
•Milestone: Every passing day and week. Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby.

:::I Love You So Much Already:::

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand the belly rubbing! Patting was okay, but geeze, feels like an invasion of personal space.

    ReplyDelete