We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Sunday, November 20, 2011

11 Weeks & Oh My!

Another week gone by. Unreal. Today will be Cael's first evening out with our bowling league. Yup, that's right. Finally after 11 weeks, Cael and I will be going with Matt tonight to watch him bowl. He'll finally get to meet everyone. Before that, though, we'll be going out
to look for a new vehicle for me. It'll be a long day for Cael, but he should be ok.

We've finally had it with my Jeep Patriot, and it's only a year and a half old. Yesterday, it started leaking from the roof. Yup, leaking water, like a waterfall. And it wasn't coming from my sunroof, but it was coming from the dome lights. I didn't know how to react at first, because I had no idea what was happening. It just started pouring out all over my dash, and down over my radio. I was pissed to say the least. So we'll be looking at Nissan vehicles. We shall see.

Cael is also back to sleeping through the night, thankfully! For the last few days or so, he's slept from 9:45pm to about 6:30am! I love it, but when I get up, my boobs are screaming at me, and fully engorged. I think I'll start pumping after Cael eats at night, after he's asleep in his crib. This way, my boobs will be less engorged by the time morning comes.

We also caught Cael yesterday fully lifting his head up, and looking forward during tummy time. We put him on the changing table (which he loves!) on his belly, and immediately held his head way up at almost a 90-degree angle, and was looking forward, and all around. He did this yesterday for the first time, but I wasn't quick enough with grabbing my camera. I think I was just so surprised and in shock that he was doing that, that by the time I went to get my camera, he was tired, and had put his head down. I can't believe how big he is getting so quickly. It makes me really upset, but I think it would be going by even quicker if I was working everyday. As I've said before, I'm very thankful and fortunate that I'm getting the opportunity to stay home with Cael. It's been financially tight, and wasn't my choice, but I'm grateful nonetheless.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law came over yesterday for a visit with Briley. Turns out that Briley has the same "I Love Mommy" outfit that Cael has, but in pink. Lindsey brought it, and we put them both in their respective outfits, and put them side-by-side in Cael's crib to take pictures. It's funny, because Cael looked bigger than Briley just 1 week ago (Briley is exactly 6 weeks older), and yesterday, Briley looked slightly bigger than Cael. Growth spurt, maybe? Who knows. All I know is that they looked so cute next to each other. Especially when Briley was trying to feed Cael her fingers. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment