We have a 2 year old!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Fertility/Ovulation Chart

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Are You Here!?

So after some pretty obnoxious cramping Tuesday while at the mall with my mom, I think I started my first postpartum period yesterday. At 6 weeks 3 days postpartum. Why!? Can't I catch any type of postpartum break? I'm exclusively breastfeeding, so I thought it might stay away for longer than it did. My mom said with my other siblings, whom were breastfed, it was months and months before she got hers back. Oh well, luck of the draw I guess. It isn't that bad, luckily. It's been really light and sporadic, so not too bad. I just sucks to get it.

Which brings up another topic - birth control. I had planned on getting the Paragard (non-hormonal IUD), but my current insurance doesn't cover it. So I figured I would go to Planned Parenthood to get it cheaper, but no-can-do. Not at $600 out of pocket! That's way too expensive for us. So for now, condoms it shall be. Hopefully when we drop my current insurance and go under Matt's, his will cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment